10/24/2009

"Frankly my dear, I don't give damn."

One's mind is a dreadful place. Filled with filth and surreal dreams. Everything is out of focus and all thoughts blur into each other in a neverending maze. I try to find the thread, start unfolding the yarn and end up with loose ends. My mind plays tricks on me.

I try to remain concentrated, to be dedicated, and yet always I end up playing stupid internetgames where you're supposed to switch jewels around in order to make them disappear. Half my life has been wasted on these needless games when they could have been spent writing, painting, helping, comforting... The need to be numbed though, is greater than any claim to greatness. And by greatness I mean in the Jesus-way, not the Stalin-way.

Why do we only live for friday/saturday night when the other days of the week are so many more?

No comments:

Post a Comment